If you do not see your insurance company listed below, we may not have a contract with that particular company. You can call your insurance company or the billing department at New Tampa Urology to see if we are a provider for your plan. If your insurance company requires a referral, then you will need to obtain this from your Primary Care Physician. Payment is due at the time of service for all co-payment and patient portions due to non-filing of claims.
Elective procedures are payable at the time of service is performed. After the initial appointment, calling 813-558-9091 x203 can set up payment arrangements. For billing questions, please call 813-558-9091 x203.
- Aetna PPO, POS, HMO
- Av Med
- BC/BS PPC which includes:
Blue Choice, Federal Employee Program, and State Employees’ PPO Plans.
BCBS Health Options which includes:
Blue Care HMO
- Beech Street
- Cigna HMO, POS, PPO
- Citrus Health or Citrus Care
- We DO NOT take Citrus Caid.
- First Health PPO
- FHHS – Florida Hospital HealthCare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- GEHA (Government Employees Hospital Associations)
- Golden Rule (United Health Care)
- Great West
- Humana HMO, PPO, and Medicare Replacement
- Medicare Part B
- Multiplan PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) PPO
- Railroad Medicare (Palmetto GBA)
- Secure Horizons (Under United)
- Tricare for Life
- United Healthcare PPO, HMO
*We do not take My Blue
*We do not take workers comp
Billing And Insurance Department Main Number: 813-558-9091 x203
Hours: Monday- Wednesday- Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST